Thursday 4 February 2010

Similar Texts to Practical ProductION...

1

Don't Shank, Just Skank (It Doesn't Have To Happen)


I have chosen, to pick this music video to analyse when linking this to my practical production, reasons for this being that this music video wants a change when looking at knife crime and the youth in today’s society. Furthermore the music video features a use of talented role models for today’s youth culture with the moral to stop knife crime. I liked the way the music video used dancing and sinking to get the message across and with today’s youth knowing the slang use of “Don’t Shank Just Skank” will allow young people to understand the message clearer, and this as a result would be something I would like to use in my practical production as the Youth culture will be more interested in these kind of situations.

2

Tower Hamlets Knife Crime Film


This is an advert from “it doesn’t have to happen.co.uk”, the reason I’ve chosen this text is because it shows the younger generation the consequences of carrying a knife and how it can affect themselves as well as others around them. In addition this advert will link to my production due to the outcomes shown are shown as negative and upsetting, my production will reinforce these contexts as I will hopefully be showing the positive outcomes of young boys with knives and explain a life without them and the positive outcomes out of this.

3

Home Office 'Anti-Knife Crime' Advert


The last advert I focused on, is a knife crime advert by the metropolitan police. This advert has features such as fast editing, long, medium and close up shots of the main actor, and this will help me when doing my practical production. Furthermore the moral of the advert is very important, as this is a feature I would like to use at the end of my practical production.

No comments:

Post a Comment